Mini payments for great content
• I want to pay people for great content.
• I want to be able to click the G+ icon or the G$ icon… and pay an author a penny for their time. Or a nickel. Maybe even a quarter.
• I want to add $10 or $25 to my Google Bank. And every time I click a G$ button the click gets deducted from my account.
• For the trouble Google can take 5% off the top from my transactions and 5% off the top from the author’s transactions.
• Everybody wins. I get better content and don’t have to feel like a thief. Authors get paid and get incentivised to produce great content. And Google gets their cut.
It’s Adsense, inverted. Instead of the target of the click, the sponsor or creator of the content, getting billed for the click, they get paid. And every G+ user get’s fitted with an Adsense, or rather and AddCents account where they can add $ into their Google Bank.
Google, make it so.