Security and safety vs spoofing and terror. How long before terrorists deliver an unrequested package via drone? Fedex, UPS, USPS have considerable proof of transit from warehouse to doorstep. An anonymous (but prettily painted) drone comes out of nowhere and leaves a multiple pound item on your front lawn with no verifiable source, no truck or human to track, not the slightest guarantee that this package has come from where you think it came from. Why are there no public rubbish bins in London? Why can you not leave your travel cases and packages unattended in any public transit center? I’m no Luddite, I’m just pointing out my first reaction to seeing an unmanned flying device leave a yellow package on my front porch.
December 2, 2013
Amazon’s Prime Air – no thanks
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 4:31 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Writer’s Log: 1562 Golf March 15, 2018
- The first page tells all March 3, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1523 To all new authors March 2, 2018
- Earth: galactic laboratory February 26, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1522 Staying on the Clock February 24, 2018
- The Pulse and Glow 1.1 February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1488 Nuances of clause placement February 22, 2018
- Changing the mind, again February 22, 2018
- I live with my ideas turned off February 20, 2018
- What is wrong with us? February 18, 2018