Security and safety vs spoofing and terror. How long before terrorists deliver an unrequested package via drone? Fedex, UPS, USPS have considerable proof of transit from warehouse to doorstep. An anonymous (but prettily painted) drone comes out of nowhere and leaves a multiple pound item on your front lawn with no verifiable source, no truck or human to track, not the slightest guarantee that this package has come from where you think it came from. Why are there no public rubbish bins in London? Why can you not leave your travel cases and packages unattended in any public transit center? I’m no Luddite, I’m just pointing out my first reaction to seeing an unmanned flying device leave a yellow package on my front porch.
December 2, 2013
Amazon’s Prime Air – no thanks
Do you like grubs? View all posts by Anonymole
This entry was posted on Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 4:31 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Dear Mudge, Expectations December 7, 2019
- Dear Mole, Misanthropy Rising December 2, 2019
- Dear Mudge, I ate too much December 1, 2019
- Apocalyptic Scenario 3.a.i November 30, 2019
- Writer’s Log: Time & Calendars November 30, 2019
- Dear Mole, Blind To The Beams November 26, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Giving Thanks November 24, 2019
- Dear Mole, Six Bills November 23, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2140 November 23, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Legacy November 22, 2019