Where will you be in 100 years? Where will any of us be? What will Earth, nay Gaea, look like in 1000 years? 100,000? What species will go extinct in the next 1M years? The next 100M? Humans become so self-indignant regarding the plight of the world as is caused by our behaviors. It is the height of hubris. If you care so much of the current planetary ecosystem, then by all means, try to protect it. If you don’t? That’s OK too. For you too shall pass. As will everything you know or any of your ancestors have known or any of your future progeny will ever know. This is fact. A fact we all conveniently ignore.
February 19, 2015
Save the planet! Anthropocentric hogwash
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19th, 2015 at 8:18 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- A tentless hobo June 20, 2019
- Cops and Robbers (towing) June 20, 2019
- A thief in the day June 18, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2051 Names June 15, 2019
- Your Favorite: a stand-up round June 14, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2048 Disturbing Content June 9, 2019
- Masturbating cockatiel June 8, 2019
- CorpPharma: Evil Incarnate June 6, 2019
- I’ve fallen in love with your spirit June 3, 2019
- I am so tense June 2, 2019