Where will you be in 100 years? Where will any of us be? What will Earth, nay Gaea, look like in 1000 years? 100,000? What species will go extinct in the next 1M years? The next 100M? Humans become so self-indignant regarding the plight of the world as is caused by our behaviors. It is the height of hubris. If you care so much of the current planetary ecosystem, then by all means, try to protect it. If you don’t? That’s OK too. For you too shall pass. As will everything you know or any of your ancestors have known or any of your future progeny will ever know. This is fact. A fact we all conveniently ignore.
February 19, 2015
Save the planet! Anthropocentric hogwash
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19th, 2015 at 8:18 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Writer’s Log: 1562 Golf March 15, 2018
- The first page tells all March 3, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1523 To all new authors March 2, 2018
- Earth: galactic laboratory February 26, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1522 Staying on the Clock February 24, 2018
- The Pulse and Glow 1.1 February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1488 Nuances of clause placement February 22, 2018
- Changing the mind, again February 22, 2018
- I live with my ideas turned off February 20, 2018
- What is wrong with us? February 18, 2018