Where will you be in 100 years? Where will any of us be? What will Earth, nay Gaea, look like in 1000 years? 100,000? What species will go extinct in the next 1M years? The next 100M? Humans become so self-indignant regarding the plight of the world as is caused by our behaviors. It is the height of hubris. If you care so much of the current planetary ecosystem, then by all means, try to protect it. If you don’t? That’s OK too. For you too shall pass. As will everything you know or any of your ancestors have known or any of your future progeny will ever know. This is fact. A fact we all conveniently ignore.
February 19, 2015
Save the planet! Anthropocentric hogwash
Do you like grubs? View all posts by Anonymole
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19th, 2015 at 8:18 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Writer’s Log: 2144 December 14, 2019
- Dear Mudge, I’m a Martyr December 14, 2019
- Dear Mole, La-De-Da December 11, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Expectations December 7, 2019
- Dear Mole, Misanthropy Rising December 2, 2019
- Dear Mudge, I ate too much December 1, 2019
- Apocalyptic Scenario 3.a.i November 30, 2019
- Writer’s Log: Time & Calendars November 30, 2019
- Dear Mole, Blind To The Beams November 26, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Giving Thanks November 24, 2019