Question: Is ancient times side-sickness or Appendicitis potentially caused by the grit from the milling of grain? Millstones of old undoubtedly shed part of themselves into the flours that all people would come to eat in the form of breads and gruels. Would these tiny grains of sand, some not so tiny, end up blocking that useless organ the appendix and thereby causing side-sickness?
January 29, 2016
Side sickness – Appendicitis – from millstones?
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 9:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The Gribble’s Eye: Cover assembly July 14, 2018
- How do you like your eggs? July 11, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1790 Sentiment Cycle July 10, 2018
- Complex entertainment July 6, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1782 Cyclical story structure July 1, 2018
- I am Crow June 30, 2018
- Cover: The Gribble’s Eye June 30, 2018
- Fossil fuel volcano June 19, 2018
- Suicide: the selfish solution June 15, 2018
- Bring ’em back June 14, 2018