Question: Is ancient times side-sickness or Appendicitis potentially caused by the grit from the milling of grain? Millstones of old undoubtedly shed part of themselves into the flours that all people would come to eat in the form of breads and gruels. Would these tiny grains of sand, some not so tiny, end up blocking that useless organ the appendix and thereby causing side-sickness?
January 29, 2016
Side sickness – Appendicitis – from millstones?
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 9:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Grave of a child January 6, 2019
- Amazzzzzzzzzon November 30, 2018
- We all wear masks November 24, 2018
- Twenty pounds of acorns November 3, 2018
- A better TODO list October 27, 2018
- Squirrels Love Dave’s Killer Bread October 25, 2018
- Death to Amazon October 24, 2018
- Telling is easy, showing is hard October 22, 2018
- An occupied mind October 14, 2018
- Writer’s Log: 1885 Pedalin’ October 10, 2018