Question: Is ancient times side-sickness or Appendicitis potentially caused by the grit from the milling of grain? Millstones of old undoubtedly shed part of themselves into the flours that all people would come to eat in the form of breads and gruels. Would these tiny grains of sand, some not so tiny, end up blocking that useless organ the appendix and thereby causing side-sickness?
January 29, 2016
Side sickness – Appendicitis – from millstones?
By Anony Mole
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 9:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Memory = Imagination May 16, 2019
- Little Fears & Anonymole May 12, 2019
- Are games sports? May 5, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2017 Jack April 24, 2019
- On a happier note April 22, 2019
- Uber replaced with blockchain April 13, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2014 Criticism April 9, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2013 Edge April 7, 2019
- Sex.Food.Rush.Chill April 3, 2019
- Silver Gypsy Maiden April 3, 2019