Question: Is ancient times side-sickness or Appendicitis potentially caused by the grit from the milling of grain? Millstones of old undoubtedly shed part of themselves into the flours that all people would come to eat in the form of breads and gruels. Would these tiny grains of sand, some not so tiny, end up blocking that useless organ the appendix and thereby causing side-sickness?
January 29, 2016
Side sickness – Appendicitis – from millstones?
Do you like grubs? View all posts by Anonymole
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 9:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- SepSceneWriMo: Catcha-22 September 22, 2019
- SepSceneWriMo: 16…21 September 21, 2019
- SepSceneWriMo: Fifteen September 15, 2019
- SepSceneWriteMo: 12,13,14 September 14, 2019
- SepSceneWriteMo: Eleven September 14, 2019
- SepSceneWriMo: Ten September 14, 2019
- Bow to your overlord: DNA September 13, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2123 Willfulness September 12, 2019
- SepSceneWriMo: Niner September 9, 2019
- SepSceneWriMo: Eight September 8, 2019