Question: Is ancient times side-sickness or Appendicitis potentially caused by the grit from the milling of grain? Millstones of old undoubtedly shed part of themselves into the flours that all people would come to eat in the form of breads and gruels. Would these tiny grains of sand, some not so tiny, end up blocking that useless organ the appendix and thereby causing side-sickness?
January 29, 2016
Side sickness – Appendicitis – from millstones?
Do you like grubs? View all posts by Anonymole
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 9:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Dear Mudge, Expectations December 7, 2019
- Dear Mole, Misanthropy Rising December 2, 2019
- Dear Mudge, I ate too much December 1, 2019
- Apocalyptic Scenario 3.a.i November 30, 2019
- Writer’s Log: Time & Calendars November 30, 2019
- Dear Mole, Blind To The Beams November 26, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Giving Thanks November 24, 2019
- Dear Mole, Six Bills November 23, 2019
- Writer’s Log: 2140 November 23, 2019
- Dear Mudge, Legacy November 22, 2019