The Pokemon GO player’s Code of Conduct
- Hunt Pokemon with a buddy. Go out in pairs or groups.
- Your phone is your protection. Use it to record suspicious behavior.
- If a PokeStop is remote, consider leaving it alone, or only approach it during daylight or with a pal.
- Say hi to all the other Pokemon trainers you meet. If they don’t greet you back, or act suspicious, keep an eye on them.
- Be a conscientious Pokemon trainer, lookout for other trainers who may need your assistance.
- Be kind to other Pokemon trainers, this is a game after and is suppose to be fun.
- The Pokemon GO phenomena is yours to police, protect and nurture. Care for the game as much as you care for your Pokemon.