Here are the rules:
You get one wish.
It will come true the moment you utter the sealing spell “that is my wish.”
It must be specific, that is, enactable by an omnipotent being (me). Meaning, it cannot be vague, “I wish for world peace.” (What would that mean? And how would any omniscient, omnipotent being apply that to the Universe?)
It can apply to any era in the history of the Universe; to any aspect of existence, any land, sea, creature, peoples or culture.
For thought fodder here are a few that you might consider. If multiple folks pick similar wishes then I’m sure they will eventually come true. (OK, this might not be possible, but, hey, we’re all living in a material, I mean, virtual world, right?)
- I wish that the physics of matter made it impossible for life to evolve.
- I wish that altruism balanced aggression in the natural order.
- I wish all planets that could harbor life, did harbor life.
- I wish that humanity was not alone in the universe and that we would discover this tomorrow.
- I wish that telekinetic power was possible.
- I wish unicorns existed today.
- And elves, flying dragons, 2nd law of thermodynamics defying physics existed too.